To help continue with our rapid expansion we are looking to recruit dynamic and experienced sales managers with the determination, energy and drive to deliver measurable results.
Duties and Responsibilities
An office based role reporting to the Sales Director, the sales manager will be responsible for:
• Building a successful telesales team of initially c.8-15 people, by:
• Managing the recruitment of new staff
• Providing ongoing training & sales coaching for your team
• Energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation
• Achieving the desired Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Delivering the team sales targets
Skills and Experience Desired
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in delivering results in a sales environment
• A big personality
• Experience of selling to businesses (B2B)
• Great motivational skills
• Sales management experience
Unicom is the UK's leading independent B2B telecommunications service provider, specialising in the small business market. The company currently employs over 500 people, has a turnover of over £60 million and is highly profitable. We have recently won both an Investors in People Award and the Customer First Award which reflects our commitment to our employees and customers alike. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for motivated individuals.
The company has featured several times in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100, Fast Track 100 & Tech Track 100 and is one of the most exciting companies in the telecom industry for growth and career development.
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and success of our Company. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please e-mail your covering letter and CV to the email address below stating that you are applying for the Sales Manager position.