Duties and Responsibilities
An office based role reporting to the Sales Manager, the team leader will be responsible for:
• Recruiting good people
• Building a successful new business telesales team of 10-15 people
• Providing ongoing training & sales coaching for the team
• Monitoring team performance and activity
• Energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation
• Achieving the desired Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Delivering the team sales targets
Skills and Experience Desired
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in new business sales
• A big personality
• Experience of selling to businesses (B2B) would be preferable
• Team Leader experience within a sales environment
• Organised, positive and ambitious
Unicom is the UK's leading independent B2B telecommunications service provider, specialising in the small business market. The company currently employs over 500 people, has a turnover of over £60 million and is highly profitable. We have recently won both an Investors in People Award and the Customer First Award which reflects our commitment to our employees and customers alike. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for motivated individuals.
The company has featured several times in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100, Fast Track 100 & Tech Track 100 and is one of the most exciting companies in the telecom industry for growth and career development.
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth and success of our Company. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please e-mail your covering letter and CV to the email address below stating that you are applying for the Sales Team Leader position.